Friday, October 14, 2011

Apple Cider Floats

This was a new fun drink/dessert I saw online last month (comes from Rachael Ray Everyday) and with all the fresh apple cider that is out in the stores, I thought I'd share. If you don't like floats you probably won't like it, but I was a big fan.

Ingredients:
2 cups apple cider
1 cinnamon stick
1 cup vanilla ice cream
1 tbsp caramel sauce
1 pinch of nutmeg
cinnamon stick

Directions:
- Heat apple cider with cinnamon stick and pour into 2 large mugs.
- Top with ice cream, sauce, and nutmeg.

Tips from a Kitchen of Reality:
- This really doesn't need a recipe, just the idea shared.
- Amounts totally depend on your mug size. So... fill mug with ice cream, top with warm apple cider, and caramel sauce.
- I didn't use the nutmeg or cinnamon stick and still thought it was delicious!

Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment