Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Parmesan Mushroom Pork

This recipe which I found on Pinterest was titled “Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breast” and came from HERE. But the recipe that follows was made with what was in my kitchen this afternoon and was only inspired by the original recipe. See what you think! We loved it.

Ingredients:

- 2 thick pork cutlets

- a large handful of parmesan cheese

- 6 sliced button mushrooms

- 1/4 cup mayo

- 1 minced garlic clove

- salt and pepper

Directions:

- Place pork in a greased baking dish.

- Mix the rest of the ingredients and spread over the top of the pork.

- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

Tips from a Kitchen of Reality:

- The original recipe called for a cup of mayo and that made me want to gag. I am guessing I used about a 1/4 of a cup, I really just added mayo to stick all the other ingredients together.

- Sorry my cheese amount is just an estimate—I just used enough so the mixture would cover both pieces of pork.

No comments:

Post a Comment