BUY ALL 4 FOR $5.99:
- One (1) 9 oz. Perdue Short Cuts Chicken;--> precooked chicken in deli section
- One (1) 17 oz. Mission Soft Taco Tortillas;
- One (1) 7-8 oz. Kraft Shredded Cheese; and
- One (1) 16 oz. Harris Teeter Sour Cream
Now for the recipe!
All of the above plus: Spray butter, bacon bits and Ranch dressing. I always have these on hand. I buy the Sams club bag of Hormel Bacon pieces. We use it in a lot of recipes, baked potatoes, and salads.
1. Place Perdue pre-cooked chicken on a microwave safe plate and per the instructions on the box, microwave 45 seconds until warm.
2. Preheat to Medium heat a non-stick skillet to big enough for your tortilla to fit flat in.
3. Spray your tortilla with butter and lay down flat.
4. Spread about a 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese on the bottom.
5. Layer 1/3 of the chicken pieces.
6. Sprinkle with about a Tablespoon of bacon pieces.
7. Squirt small dots of Ranch around the whole tortilla. Less is more here.
8. Place top tortilla on. Spray with butter.
9. KEY: Take a smaller skillet and put on top with a few cans of fruit or veggies on top to weigh it down. This is what gives you the crispy tortilla like restaurants serve you. Check after a minute and turn when the bottom tortilla is golden brown. Put weight back on and cook until bottom is crispy.
10. Cut in wedges and serve with sour cream.
Delicious and our entire families meal cost us $5.99. ONE of these at Chili's is at least $8.00. This makes 3 whole quesadillas. Matt and I each ate one and the boys split the third. And if both boys eat it, it's a keeper recipe at our house!
This meal deal only lasts through Tuesday so rush to your local Harris Teeter and make this yummy meal or appetizer for your family!